Monday, April 07, 2008

A New kind of World..


Things change... and today change more frequently than never.

MTV must fight against.... Joost..

In fact I preferred Joost... because I´m the producer of my own Music Program.



There is no Hard Disk Driver requirement to install the Express version of Photoshop.

Obvious... there is nothing to install....
Something the industry start to call Software as a Service + the new client server model called AJAX + Broadband services make Photoshop-Express possible.


The News TV programs have more columnist than never before.



You will found that every TV channel is talking about you... The TV and the People... Is important that you feel this feeling of belong to the TV... you must feel as part of the TV just because you are the cheapest journalist in the world... Take a look as the Argentinian phenomeno: TN y la Gente



Design Matters more than never...

Is incredible... I totally believe in design, people pay more for beauty things but I never imagine that this could apply to a Nintendo DS. If you want to be unique having a unique Nintendo DS you can taste it at Nintendo World @ NYC or check it online here



I´m not sure if is a better one (there are lot of bad things not covering in this post)... but I´m pretty sure is different.

No comments: